Yee’s Pharmacy - Providing Answers To Health Concerns For Women Of All Ages
Women today have a diverse set of health concerns which deserve individual attention. These concerns can cover a broad array of topics and categories such as:
- Hormone Imbalances & Treatment
- Sexual Health
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Preterm / Postpartum Care
- Pain Management
- Skin Care & Anti-Aging
Yee’s Pharmacy’s compounding pharmacists can help you and your health care provider address these and other topics related to women’s health, and find the solution that best fits your individual needs.
Yee’s Pharmacy - Providing Personalized Care For Women Throughout California
Our highly trained pharmacists have the ability to custom make certain medications in our state of the art compounding laboratory, located in Long Beach, CA. This process is called “prescription compounding”. Compounding medications allows for:
- Unique delivery vehicles to be utilized (topical creams, troches, flavored oral suspensions, etc.). These unique forms of delivery may make administering medications easier, more pleasant, and potentially more effective.
- Medicines to be concentrated based on individual need; which maximizes therapeutic outcomes while potentially reducing side effects.
- Multiple medications to be combined to form a customized medication. This may speed the healing process and save patients valuable time and money, eliminating the need of switching from one therapy to the next.
Yee’s Pharmacy - Compounding Medications For The Most Difficult Medical Conditions Facing Women Today
Our compounding pharmacists can help treat the many diverse health issues affecting today’s female patients, including:
- Hormone Symptom Control
- Thyroid Disorders
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Breastfeeding Challenges/Pain
- Vulva Pain
- Sexual Dysfunction/Arousal Disorders
- Preterm Birth Prevention
- Nausea / Vomiting
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Celiac Disease
- Migraine Headaches
- And many, many more
Is A Compounded Prescription Right For Me?
- Talk to your health care provider - Discuss compounding as a treatment option, and let your health care provider know you heard about prescription compounding from Yee’s Pharmacy.
- Contact Us - Call us to inquire about potential treatment strategies, and how Yee’s Pharmacy can help meet your medication needs. You’ll be glad you did!