How Can I Have My Prescription Compounded At Yee’s Pharmacy?

In order to receive a compounded medication, your physician/licensed prescriber/veterinarian must authorize a prescription indicating they wish to have the prescription compounded. Yee’s Pharmacy accepts prescriptions from licensed prescribers via the phone (562) 597-7733, fax (562) 498-1171 (some exceptions may apply), or hard copy. By law, we are not allowed to dispense any compounded medications without an authorized prescription from a licensed prescriber. We would be happy to speak with you or your medical provider to answer any questions you may have regarding this process.